Processing and Shipping Times
For processing, please allow 1 - 5 business days.
For delivery, please allow 3 - 14 business days. Once your order has processed (this may take up to 5 business days) you will receive tracking information when your order ships.
Do you deliver to my area?
All deliveries are delivered using a courier. It is preferred that you use a business address for shipping but we can ship to most residential addresses and some rural addresses. Due to our courier restrictions we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Our store partner does not itself ship outside of Alberta. If you request delivery outside of Alberta, you thereby authorize us to engage a shipper on your behalf to pick up your order from our store and deliver it as you instruct. You are solely responsible to ensure compliance with applicable laws of the place where you have directed the courier to deliver your order.
We use a specialized courier that has temperature controlled vehicles available.
We currently uses ATS Healthcare and Swiftpost to ship on behalf of purchasers. If you would like us to use a different shipper, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know.
ATS Healthcare Policies
ATS offers quick delivery, temperature-controlled vehicles and takes extremely good care of all orders.
ATS will deliver to a business or residential address, however, if possible we recommend shipping to a business address for the following reasons:
- Someone of legal drinking age must be at the address to receive the package.
- If no one is home after 2 delivery attempts, there will be an additional $15 charge for the 3rd attempt.
Please note if you require to redirect the package to a new address after the order has already shipped there will be a $25 redirect fee charged to your card used for the original order.
Cancelling and Editing Orders
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or changed as we begin processing it immediately. All items for shipping must be placed on the same order. Orders will not be combined.
Our goal is to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied with their orders. Should you need to return an item for any reason, please contact email@example.com
The following criteria apply in most cases:
- If the item(s) is in saleable condition, the purchase price will be refunded. The shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Faulty items will be evaluated on an individual basis before a decision is made.
- There is inherent risk in buying older wines. While our partner store all of our wines properly, wines may nevertheless be defective. We regret that we cannot accept for return wines more than 7 years old and costing in excess of $100 unless the producer agrees to replace the wine.
A re-stocking fee may apply.
Terms and Conditions
OUR STORE PARTNER ONLY SELLS ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN ALBERTA. BY MAKING A PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE, THE PURCHASER AGREES TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT PERFORMED IN AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ALBERTA, AND FURTHER AGREES THAT TITLE TO THE ITEMS PURCHASED PASSES TO THE BUYER IN ALBERTA. THE PURCHASER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW IN THE PLACE WHERE THE PURCHASER HAS DIRECTED THE COURIER TO DELIVER THE PURCHASER'S ORDER.